- Learning Goals of the Undergraduate Program in Economics details the expectations for our students.
- Writing in the Major describes our integrated writing requirement for economics majors.
- GUUGLE Facebook group lists announcements on various topics, including jobs, internships, call for papers and conferences.
- Thomas Lewis serves as the Undergraduate Coordinator. Please contact him first with any questions, or for signing forms, related to declaring a Major or a Minor in Economics, Study Abroad, and Transfer Credits. His office hours are Mondays through Fridays from 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-5 pm in ICC 580-A.
- Prof. Marius Schwartz now serves as Director of Undergraduate Studies and is responsible for the Economics Major in Georgetown College. His office hours for spring 2018 are Wednesdays 3-4 pm, Thursdays 4-5:30 pm, and by appointment, in ICC 572.
Majoring or Minoring in Economics
- Economics (COL)
- Political Economy (COL)
- International Economics (SFS)
- International Political Economy (SFS)
- Minor in Economics (COL, MSB, NHS)
Graduating with Honors:
Other Useful Links
- Non-Georgetown Course Credit provides information on Study Abroad, AP credit, and Transfer Credit policies
- Undergraduate Research in Economics suggests advice for getting started conducting research of your own in Economics
- Careers for Economists and Economics after Georgetown advises those pursuing a career in Economic Research and continuing to graduate school
- Tutoring for Undergraduates details the schedule of student tutors
- Application for a TA Position has information on how to becoming a teaching assistant for the Economics Department
- Undergraduate Advisors list the advisors for PECO, IECO and IPEC
- Economics Honor Society (Omicron Delta Epsilon)
- Frequently Asked Questions