The School of Foreign Service and Department of Economics offer free peer tutoring services to students in Econ-001, Econ-002, and Econ-003. Tutoring is held in from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm on the days listed below.
The schedule for Spring 2018 is:
- Sunday: Isabella Dolendo (Micro) and Roberto Diaz (Macro) in ICC 107
- Monday: Tracy Wang (Micro) and Kristen Deife (Macro) in ICC 105
- Tuesday: Cleo Fan (Micro) and Adam Magaletta (Macro) in ICC 105
- Wednesday: Katie Hyland (Micro) and Aditya Pande (Macro) in ICC 105
Tutoring in STATA is now available for students in Econ-121, Econ-122, and Econ-491. The sessions are held in ICC 550 from 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm.
- Thursday: Nishtha Kocchar (STATA) in ICC 550