APRIL 30, 2017
If you wish to apply to the Joint Georgetown University/Solvay Brussels School Masters in Political Economy in August 2017, please follow these steps of the admission procedure:
- Complete and submit the online application form together with the required documents, on the web site of Georgetown University by clicking on the following link: Apply Now
- Contact the program manager of Solvay Brussels School, who will assist you with the documents needed for your Belgian visa process.
Eligible applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Online Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Hold a 4-year BA or equivalent degree in any field
- Two Letters of Recommendation (One must be academic)
- GRE exam (GMAT not acceptable)
- Official Transcripts (All Prior Insitutions)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 on 4.0 (U.S.) scale where available.
- TOEFL score of at least 100 IELTS score (7.0) also acceptable. The test is waived if a previous degree has been obtained at an English-speaking university.
Admissions will be based on the candidates’ proficiency in English, their background, professional potential and motivation.
|Electives (Summer Term)||FAQs|