JANUARY 15, 2019
If you wish to apply to the joint Georgetown University/Solvay-Brussels School Masters in Political Economy program in August 2019, please follow these steps of the admission procedure:
- Complete and submit the admissions application with all the required documentation. The online application is available at https://grad.georgetown.edu/admissions.
- Contact the Program Manager at Solvay-Brussels School to assist you with the documents needed for your Belgian visa process. They can be reached at this e-mail address, email@example.com.
Eligible applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete the online application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Complete a 4-year BA or equivalent degree.
- Solicit two letters of recommendation (at least one must be academic).
- Take the GRE exam (GMAT not acceptable).
- Submit your resume/CV.
- Request an Official Transcripts from your prior institution.
- Achieve a minimum GPA 3.0 on 4.0 (U.S.) scale where available.
- Attain a TOEFL score of at least 100 IELTS score (7.0) also acceptable. The test is waived if a previous degree has been obtained at an English-speaking university.
Admissions will be based on the several factors, including a candidate's proficiency in English, academic background, professional potential and personal motivation.
|Electives (Summer Term)||FAQs|