JANUARY 15, 2020
If you wish to apply to the joint Georgetown University/Solvay-Brussels School Masters in Political Economy program in August 2020, please follow these steps of the admission procedure:
- Complete and submit the admissions application with all the required documentation. The online application is available at https://gradapply.georgetown.edu/apply.
- Contact the Program Manager at Solvay-Brussels School to assist you with the documents needed for your Belgian visa process. They can be reached at this e-mail address, email@example.com.
Eligible applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete the online application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Complete a 4-year BA or equivalent degree.
- Solicit two letters of recommendation (at least one must be academic).
- Take the GRE exam (GMAT not acceptable).
- Submit your resume/CV.
- Applicants are required to upload to the application system unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. Do not send electronic or paper copies of your transcripts before receiving an offer of admission. Review the unofficial transcript requirements for additional details and FAQs.
- Achieve a minimum GPA 3.0 on 4.0 (U.S.) scale where available.
- Attain a TOEFL score of above 100, an IELTS score of 7.0 is also acceptable. The test is waived if a previous degree has been obtained at an English-speaking university.
Admissions will be based on the several factors, including a candidate’s proficiency in English, academic background, professional potential and personal motivation.